A Guide for Administrators
- Jiminny streams your Zoom meetings directly into our cloud-based app, meaning you can save tons on cloud storage costs by setting an auto-delete policy;
- The native Zoom interface provides full recording control and compliance out of the box - and Jiminny respects Zoom recording preferences.
Important Things to Mention
- Users will need to be on a Zoom Pro plan or above;
- The integration will only work with Jiminny users who choose to install the App;
- This guide will configure permissions for the entire organization. If you're a large organization, we recommend that you create a Zoom Group consisting of Jiminny users. This allows you to bulk-apply the appropriate settings to this group (not your entire organization).
Zoom Settings Configuration
1. Pre-approve Marketplace App
2. Allow Jiminny to Stream
- Visitthe Custom Live Streaming section in the Meetings tab;
- Toggle Allow Live streaming the meetings to ON;
- Check Custom Live Streaming Service to allow Jiminny to stream;
- Click the Lock.
3. Configure Recording
- Toggle Cloud Recording to ON;
- Click the Lock;
- Check the box "record active speaker with shared screen".
Note: If Automatic recording is turned off, users will need to manually turn on recording at the beginning of each call and Jiminny will then join.
5. Scroll down and toggle Auto-delete Cloud Recordings to ON
- Choose a time range (we advise 7 days)
We recommend to toggle ON both Host and Participant video. Not only does this improve the accuracy of speaker detection in Jiminny, but our research has found it improves customer engagement.
- Visit Organization Settings > Coaching > Playbooks;
- For each Playbook used by Zoom users, click into Activity Types;
- Edit your Activity Types that apply to Zoom and ensure the Applies To is set to Conferences