If you are lucky enough to have an EA or someone else to schedule your meetings, these too can be synced with Jiminny.
Google Calendar has the concept of an event Creator and an Organizer. For Jiminny to recognize the meeting as yours, you need to be the Organizer but anyone in your team can be the creator.
Ask your Google Administrator if this is already set up, otherwise just follow these simple steps:
- Open Google Calendar;
- On the left, find the "My calendars" list. You might need to click it to expand it;
- To the right of the calendar you want to share, click the Down arrow;
- Click Share this Calendar;
- Under "Share with specific people," add the email address of the person you want to share with;
- Under "Permission Settings," choose the "Make changes to events" option in the drop-down menu;
- If someone isn't already added, click Add person;
- Click Save.
If you shared your calendar with an individual email address, they'll see your calendar in their "Other calendars" list. If you shared your calendar with an email group, they'll see the calendar in their "Other calendars" list once they click on the link in the email invitation from Google Calendar.
Your meeting creator will need to paste your conference details in the "Where" and/or "Description" fields of the event, e.g.
Please join the meeting by: 1. Dialing in by phone: (917) 900-1105 2. Joining over the Web: https://jiminny.com/tom