If you've found your way here then you're already an initiative taker, someone who's ahead of the pack and always looking for ways to gain a competitive advantage.
This motivation is going to serve you very well on your journey and once you combine this attitude with the data in Jiminny… well, good luck to everyone else as you're going to be progressing very very quickly!
To help you get started, we've put together a few ideas to smooth this process:
Understand call recording and why it's nothing to be concerned about:
- The idea of call recording can be a little big brothery but the truth is that your calls have always been recorded - you just didn't have access to the recording until now.
- Athletes invest hours each week into reviewing recordings to understand how they can improve and that's the mindset you need to adopt.
- Honest insight into your performance is how you develop and become the best version of you.
Build consistency into your schedule:
- Building habits is one of the hardest things to do but that's why they're so valuable. It's all about turning up on the days you don't want to that separates good from great.
- Think about a time in your schedule for 15 mins every day where you'll be able to sit down and actually listen to your own calls that week.
- The practice of making this a regular action has huge benefits; reps who listen to 3 hours of calls a month experience an average of 15% higher win rates.
Get used to your own voice:
- There are very few people in the world who like the sound of their own voice from a recording. Very few.
- Therefore, the sooner you can get used to it - the quicker you can actually focus on what's being said and understanding ways you can improve to be successful faster.
- Make time to listen to your calls and before you know it, you won't even notice how weird you sound!
Make friends with Sidekick
- Every hero needs a sidekick and if you want to be the hero of your sales story then you best make friends with Jiminny Sidekick quickly.
- This handy application will streamline the note taking process, organise your workload and automate deal information syncing to your CRM, giving you back valuable time every day.
- Best practice is to use the time you've saved in the day with Sidekick and allocate that to self-coaching and listening to your calls. That way you don't have to change your schedule, you just get all the benefits.
Don't be an island
- Nothing wrong with getting your head down 90% of the time but in Jiminny, we share a few examples of calls with our team each week to get honest, constructive feedback.
- It can feel daunting at first which is why we recommend one you're proud of and one that was challenging to start with.
- You'll be surprised how valuable external feedback can be and if your whole team is on this journey, learning together multiples the impact on the revenue you can generate.
One last thing, we think it's always interesting to hear how other people have used Jiminny and take some learning from them so check out this Customer Success Story from GoStudent - who saw a 15% uptick in close rates within 30 days of implementing Jiminny compared with reps who didn't bother adopting the tech.. Very foolish of them indeed: