To do this, you'll need to retain access to the Gong platform during the migration. The conversations will function as a normal activity once the migration is complete, so you can search, comment, share and coach them. All languages are supported.
To obtain credentials, you must be a Gong administrator. In Gong;
- Go to Settings > Data Access > API.
- Click Create to receive the access key and the access key secret.
- Make a copy of these and securely pass them to your Jiminny Account Manager.
Consider which data you'd like to migrate over. Let us know:
- Which period you'd like e.g. the last 3 months
- Which systems you'd like e.g. Zoom, Dialpad
Depending on the number of systems and period you'd like to migrate, you need to provide at least 1 week's notice to Jiminny.
What gets migrated?
- The call metadata includes time, duration, customer, and attendees.
- The conversation transcript will be available.
- The conversation will have speaker separation and be playable, including video if applicable.
- If the user does not exist in Jiminny (or hasn't accepted an invitation) an account will be created for them with an Insights role.
Themes, Topics and Triggers:
- As part of the onboarding process, we will build out your Themes, Topics and Trigger words together to ensure that your configured correctly from the very first moment you join Jiminny.
- All of your meetings will be brought over and will be analyzed by our platform at this point to give you all of your statistics and CI data.
- This means that you'll have all of your calls analyzed and ready to be coached when you migrate over.
What can cause a call to not get migrated?
- If the call was not recorded in Gong, it will not be imported.
- If the host of the call did not join the call, we cannot import it.