When you log an activity, Jiminny will automatically create a corresponding activity in Pipedrive. It will be logged in different ways depending on the activity type:
- Text Messages will log as Notes
- Dialer Calls and Conferences will log as Activities
Where do we log?
You'll see everything in Pipedrive on the relevant record(s):
Contacts and Organizations
You can log to either, but if you choose a contact, it will also appear in the activity feed for the organization.
If you select a Deal, the activity will also appear there. Note: you can't log to a Deal unless you've dialed an Organization.
What gets logged?
The activity will include the following fields:
- Activity type (e.g. Discovery Call)
- Attendee list
- Duration of call
- Link back to Playback in Jiminny
- Summary notes
- Meeting notes (timestamped, if provided)