Forward calls from your assigned number to your cell
If you've got the Text Messaging feature, you can set your assigned number to forward calls to any number.
This feature is useful if you want to provide a single number for your customers to text or call you. Pro-tip: put your number in your email signature.
By default, calls will forward to your cell number but you can easily change it:
- In the Jiminny platform, click your profile in the top right;
- Navigate to Manage > SMS > Forward Calls to Number;
- Enter a number to forward calls to.
- Some numbers cannot forward calls, please check with support if your tests fail;
- Inbound calls are not recorded and no activity will be logged.